Face-to-face with the tell-tale lines

Not happy with your wrinkles? Seeking ways to reduce wrinkles are probably on your agenda.

At the same time, experts say, many of us are losing the wrinkle battle, watching helplessly as the glow of youth goes on the dimmer switch.

“Many women as well as men believe that aging skin is inevitable, but with the information and technologies we have today, you really can look as young as you feel,” says Robin Ashinoff, MD, a dermatologist at the Hackensack University Medical Center in New Jersey.

Wrinkles are a natural part of aging that can be due to sun exposure, face muscle contractions, smoking, and more. However, scientists understand that peptides have the ability to send age-reversing signals to collagen-producing cells, promoting younger looking skin. ageLOCTM science offers a targeted approach to help diminish the most aggressive signs of aging while being gentle and safe for all skin types.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.

I started using ageLOCTM products not long ago and I noticed that the fine lines on my face have diminished. My laugh line has also become less visible. My face and neck has become brighter and firmly lifted.

People wonder what I have done with my face. I will happily share the secret of ageLOCTM. Even my husband told me that I look more beautiful and younger than before.

Chong Choy Ying Phykkis, 59 year-old, Finance Manager, Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment